Friday, July 25, 2008

Ballpark Breakfast Burritos with Creamy Cheese Sauce



Here's a recipe I came up with while cleaning out my fridge. I had some turkey dogs, turkey bacon and whole wheat tortillas that needed to be used. Here's what I came up with:

Ingredients:

6 eggs

Small amount of milk

3-4 turkey dogs

5 strips of turkey bacon

Tortillas

1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

About 6-10 ounces of Chicken Stock (I didn't measure, but if it's too runny, add more flour, if it's too thick, add more stock)

1/2 cup flour

Chop bacon and hot dogs. Cook in medium skillet until done. Whisk eggs in bowl, add small amount of milk. Add to skillet and stir constantly. You may need to reduce heat. When eggs are done, remove from heat and begin making cheese sauce.

In small saucepan, heat chicken stock to boiling. Add flower and stir until smooth. Reduce heat. Add cheese and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and serve on burritos.

Enjoy!!

No comments: